Brief Description:Extend HDMI via CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
Target Markets:Africa-Asia-Eastern Europe-Northern Europe-Latin America-North America-Oceania-Western & Southern Europe
The Hdmi Extender extends your HDMI signal with zero signal loss over long distances by sending the signal over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable.Most HDMI over CAT5e/6 cable extenders require you to use 2 CAT5e/6 cables. This can be burdensome especially if you already have a single pre-existing cable already run through your walls. If that is the case then you can just use this single UTP cable extender and not have to deal with the 2 cable setup.
- Comes as a pair (one transmitter, one receiver)
- Uses a single UTP (CAT 5E or CAT6) cable to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission (CAT5e/6 cable not included)
- Supported Resolutions: 480i up to 1080p
- Transmission distance reaches up to 120M under the video format of 1080p, and will extend even further at lower resolutions.
- Auto adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification
- HDCP Compliant
- ROHS Compliant
- Metal shell screens out EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency)
- Power Supplies Included
1 x HDMI Extender Transmitter
1 x HDMI Extender Receiver
2 x 100-240VAC 50/60Hz to 5VDC power adapters
The installation of these extenders is quick and easy, simply place Sender unit next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, place the Receiver unit next to your display, then connect 1 x Cat5e or Cat6 cable and you are done. The signal will be sent with perfect audio and video quality. We do recommend using shielded cat6 cable to get the best quality signal.